If you have been putting off straightening your smile because you do not want to deal with metal braces, you may want to consider Invisalign, brought to you by Align Technology. The comfortable and discreet orthodontic treatment will deliver the smile of your dreams without detracting from your smile or impacting your life. A visit to Smiley Pearls will determine whether Invisalign is right for you.
What Is Invisalign and How Does It Work?
Invisalign, the clear alternative to traditional braces, offers a unique orthodontic solution to correct mild to moderate tooth alignment issues or improper bite patterns. The world's leading clear aligner system comes with a series of virtually invisible aligner trays that fit snugly over your teeth, gently shifting them to their proper positions following your custom treatment plan.
During your Invisalign treatment, you will wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day for about two weeks before switching to the next in the series. You will be amazed to see your teeth gradually shift into alignment. Our team will monitor your progress periodically to ensure that your teeth are moving as they should be.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign offers numerous benefits, including the following:
- Virtually Invisible: The clear aligners are almost unnoticeable by others, providing a discreet alternative to metal braces.
- Extreme Precision: The SmartForce features and SmartTrack material apply pressure where needed, moving your teeth into alignment with incredible precision.
- Incredibly Comfortable: The plastic aligners are made from a smooth, BPA-free material that will not irritate the inside of your cheeks and lips, unlike traditional braces with their often uncomfortable metal brackets and wires.
- Convenient: Invisalign’s aligners are removable, allowing you to brush your teeth as you normally would, and unlike traditional braces, there isn't a long list of foods you cannot eat during treatment.
- Faster Treatment Times: Invisalign can correct alignment and bite concerns up to 50 percent faster than traditional braces.
- Incredible Results: Invisalign delivers superior results, transforming your smile and enhancing your oral health and quality of life.
What Is the Invisalign Procedure?
Your smile transformation will begin with an evaluation of your unique needs to determine whether Invisalign is right for you. Our experienced team will take photos of your mouth and jaw to create your personalized treatment plan and map out the precise movements of your teeth and the expected length of treatment.
We will send your images to an Invisalign lab to fabricate your virtually invisible aligners to your smile's specifications. When your aligners are ready, you will return for a follow-up appointment. We will explain how to wear them and care for them. Once the clear aligners are placed snugly over your teeth, you will be on your way to your ideal smile.
Invisalign Clear Aligners Near Me in Sachse, TX
If you are searching for a discreet and effective orthodontic solution, talk to our dentists at Smiley Pearls about Invisalign. The world's leading clear aligner system will straighten your teeth and perfect your smile without anyone knowing. We invite you to visit our family-friendly practice to get on track to your ideal smile.